Q: Which area in Sussex do you cover?
A: I am based in Worthing and cover the surrounding areas of Worthing including Brighton and Chichester within a radius of approx. 30 miles. Our Service Area
- to the east as far as Newhaven
- to the north as far as Horsham
- to the west as far as Chichester
Q: How much does it cost to have my piano tuned? What are your rates for other services?
A: The basic rate for piano tuning only starts at £60*. Every piano has a different history though. Some need initially more attention and would benefit from thorough maintenance and repair and replacement of worn parts. I recommend to get in touch and then we can discuss what your piano needs. I usually respond to your queries within one full business day if you decide to email me or use the contact form.
* basic rate has changed – 20 Mar 2022
Q: Can you list all services you provide?
A: Of course, I do
- Tuning of Upright and Grand Pianos
- Regulating and Toning
- Repairs to Piano Action, Keys, and Case parts
- String replacements
- Rebuilds with Soundboard, Frame, Action, Key bed and Keys, Case parts overhauled or completely restored
Q: I just bought a second-hand piano. It looks a bit tired. Can you restore it to its old glory?
A: Yes I can, and I really enjoy bringing neglected pianos back to life. For some pianos only specialist repair though will suffice to make them playable again. Please contact me and we can discuss all required steps in more detail.